NZXT F120 RGB Duo Black – 120mm PWM RGB Cabinet Fan (Single Pack)
- VIBRANT RGB LIGHTING: 20 LEDs across the inner and outer rings showcase custom lighting from any angle.
- BALANCED PERFORMANCE: Fan blade design balances airflow and static pressure for use in both intake or exhaust locations.
- SILENT AND DURABLE: The fluid dynamic bearing ensures the fan operates quietly and efficiently, providing long-lasting performance.
- PWM CONTROL: Fan speeds adjust according to your system’s demands. It cools quickly when necessary, but stays quiet at low loads to maximize efficiency.
- CUSTOMIZE WITH CAM: Personalize RGB lighting effects, control fan speeds, and sync with other NZXT products.
NZXT F120 RGB Duo – 120mm Dual-Sided RGB Fan – 20 Individually Addressable LEDs – Balanced Airflow and Static Pressure – Fluid Dynamic Bearing – PWM Control – Anti-Vibration Rubber Corners – Black
The NZXT F120 RGB Duo Fans strike a balance between bright style and performance with twenty individually addressable RGBs and high static pressure.
- Enjoy vibrant RGB lighting from all angles with 20 individually addressable LEDs
- Fan blade design deliver the optimal balance between airflow and high static pressure—ideal for use anywhere in a PC
- NZXT F120 RGB Duo has Fluid Dynamic Bearing (FDB) ensures smooth and quiet operation with a long lifespan
- Rubber dampeners on the corners reduce vibration noise
- PWM fan control means fans cool quickly when needed, but stay quiet at lower loads for maximum efficiency
- Mix and match with NZXT F120/F140 RGB fans
- Personalize RGB lighting effects and configure fan speeds with NZXT CAM
Quiet and Cool
PWM fan control means fans cool quickly when needed, but stay quiet at lower loads for maximum efficiency
20 individually addressable RGB LEDs offer colorful customization and the dual-sided lighting makes any color scheme visible from every angle
|Material||Plastic, rubber, PCB|
|Fan Rated Voltage||12V DC, 0.13A, 1.56W|
|Bearing||Fluid Dynamic Bearing (FDB)|
|Fan Connector||4-pin PWM|
|Speed||500 - 1,800 ± 300RPM|
|Static Pressure||2.42 mm-H₂O|
|Note||*** Features, Price, Specifications are subject to change without notice.|