MSI SPATIUM M370 NVMe M.2 1TB Internal SSD PCIe Gen3x4, NVMe 1.3, 3D NAND 1600 TBW
- PCIe Gen3x4 interface and complies with the NVMe 1.3 standard
- Sequential Read speeds up to 2400MB/s and Write speeds up to 1850MB/s
- Up to 1600 TBW
- Built-in data security and error-correction capabilities
- 256GB to 2TB capacities in M.2 2280 form factor
- Suitable for both desktop and notebook.
A NEED FOR SPEED!
- Optimized for the PCIe Gen3 interface, MSI SPATIUM M370 NVMe SSD reaches read/write speeds up to 2400/1850 MB/s, allowing for rapid data transfer and shortened game load times.
SMALL SIZE, MORE STORAGE
- The latest 3D NAND flash technology brings dense storage in a compact design and allows MSI SPATIUM M370 NVMe storage capacities up to 2TB
DON’T STOP GAMING
- Built-in data security and error-correction capabilities extend the endurance and longevity of the NAND flash storage.
TAKE CARE OF YOUR DATA
- Migrate your data, monitor drive health and performance metrics in real-time with MSI Center. Prevent loss of data using the provided Actiphy software solution which includes backup & restore functionality.
- MSI stands by the quality and reliability of the MSI SPATIUM M370 NVMe with a 5-Year comprehensive warranty. If you need assistance or are not satisfied with your product, MSI support is available to help and assist.
- TRIM (Performance Optimization, OS support required)
- SMART (Self-Monitoring, Analysis and Reporting Technology)
- LDPC (Low Density Parity Check) ECC Algorithm
- End to End Data Path Protection
- APST (Autonomous Power State Transition)
- AES256/TCG OPAL2.0/Pyrite (Encryption, Data Security)
There are no reviews yet.