Gigabyte B660M Gaming DDR4 Intel Motherboard
Intel® B660M GAMING Motherboard with 6+2+1 Phases Hybrid Digital VRM with MOS Heatsink, 2 x PCIe 4.0 M.2, 2.5GbE LAN, Rear USB 3.2 Gen 1 Type-C®, RGB FUSION 2.0, Q-Flash Plus
- Supports 12th Gen Intel® Core™ Series Processors
- Dual Channel Non-ECC Unbuffered DDR4, 2 DIMMs
- 6+2+1 Phases Hybrid Digital VRM with MOS Heatsink
- Fast 2.5 GbE GAMING LAN with Bandwidth Management
- Dual Ultra-Fast NVMe PCIe 4.0 x4 M.2
- Rear SuperSpeed USB 3.2 Gen 1 TYPE-C® for Fast and Versatile Connections
- High Quality Audio Capacitors and Audio Noise Guard
- RGB FUSION 2.0 supports Addressable LED & RGB LED Strips
- Smart Fan 6 Features Multiple Temperature Sensors, Hybrid Fan Headers with FAN STOP
- Q-Flash Plus Update BIOS without Installing the CPU, Memory and Graphics Card
Cleaner and more efficient power delivery to the CPU with better thermal performance ensure stability under high CPU frequencies and heavy loading.
- 6+2+1 Phases Low RDS(on) MOSFETs
- Solid capacitors to improve transient response and minimize oscillation
- 8-pin Solid Pin CPU Power Connector
GIGABYTE B660M Gaming Motherboards are ready to work with the PCIe 4.0 devices which are expected to experience twice bandwidth than the current PCIe 3.0 devices. To reach the high speed and maintain good signal integrity, GIGABYTE R&D uses the low impedance PCB to provide the maximum performance.
Support for DDR4 XMP Up to 5333MHz and Beyond
GIGABYTE B660M Gaming is offering a tested and proven platform that ensures proper compatibility with profiles up to 5333MHz and beyond. All users need to do to attain this performance boost is to ensure that their memory module is XMP capable and that the XMP function is activated and enabled on their GIGABYTE motherboard.
High Current Support
Each fan headers support PWM and DC fan and Water cooling Pump , and up to 24W (12V x 2A) with Over-Current Protection
Up to 6 temperature/fan speed control points for precise fan curve
Dual Curve Mode
Slope/Stair dual mode for different user scenario
Fan can stop completely below users’ specified temperature point
New User Interface
All new EASY MODE shows important hardware information in one page including CPU clock, Memory, Storage, Fan.
Add constantly used items into the favorite menu for quick access.
Show all kinds of storage information including SATA, PCIE and M.2 interface.
List all changes before saving and exiting bios. Quickly review overall settings modification.
Intuitive Load Line Curve
Clearly show each loadline calibration setting in an intuitive curve graph.
There are no reviews yet.