Gigabyte B650m K Am5 Micro Atx Motherboard
7 sold in last 10 hours
Hurry! Over 5 people have this in their carts
- AMD AM5 Socket: Supports AMD Ryzen 7000 Series Processors
- DDR5 Compatible: 4 x SMD DIMMs with AMD EXPO & Intel XMP Memory Module Support
- Sturdy Power Design: Direct 8+2+1 Phases Digital VRM Solution
- Advanced Thermal Design & M.2 Thermal Guard: To Ensure VRM Power Stability & M.2 SSD Performance
Estimated Delivery: Oct 04 – Oct 08
... people are viewing this right nowCompare
GIGABYTE B650M K AM5 LGA 1718 AMD B650 M-ATX Motherboard, DDR5, 2x PCIe 4.0 M.2, PCIe 4.0, USB 3.2 Gen2 Type-C, 2.5GbE LAN
- Equipped with AMD’s AM5 socket and B650 chipset, you can leverage a wide range of Ryzen 7000 Series processors, enhancing performance and responsiveness. Four dual-channel DDR5 RAM slots enable you to install up to 192GB of memory to enhance multitasking and rendering speeds. Install an array of storage drives for your games, files, and media assets with four SATA III and two M.2 PCIe interfaces.
- The B650M K also has one PCIe 4.0 x16 and one PCIe 3.0 x1 expansion slot so you can equip your system with various graphics and utility cards. Connect your low-powered peripherals such as mice, keyboards, and controllers to the B650M K with USB-A 2.0 ports while USB 3.2 Gen 1 and Gen 2 ports are reserved for resource-demanding devices such as external drives, audio interfaces, and more. Use the wired 2.5 Gigabit Ethernet port for a strong and reliable network connection, allowing you to quickly download assets, upload documents, and even enjoy some of your favorite streaming media.
- AMD Socket AM5：Supports AMD Ryzen™ 7000 Series Processors
- Unparalleled Performance：8+2+1 Phases Digital VRM Solution
- Dual Channel DDR5：4*SMD DIMMs with AMD EXPO™ & Intel® XMP Memory Module Support
- SuperSpeed Storage：2*PCIe 4.0 x4 M.2 Connectors
- Advanced Thermal Design & M.2 Thermal Guard：To Ensure VRM Power Stability & 25110 M.2 SSD Performance
- PCIe x16 EZ-Latch with Quick Release & Screwless Design
- Fast Networks：2.5GbE LAN
- Extended Connectivity：DP, HDMI, USB-C® 10Gb/s
- Smart Fan 6：Features Multiple Temperature Sensors, Hybrid Fan Headers with FAN STOP
- Q-Flash Plus：Update BIOS Without Installing the CPU, Memory and Graphics Card
Twin Digital VRM design leverages 8 VCORE phases to ensure electrical throughput that can handle AMD’s Ryzen 7000 Series processors as well as various overclocking parameters. EXPO and XMP overclocking boosts RAM up to 6400 MHz for enhanced multitasking and rendering performance.
Enhanced Thermal Design
Designed to maintain thermal performance and prevent system throttling, the B650M K’s advanced thermal heat sinks, VRM heat sink, M.2 Thermal Guard, and 6-layer 2x copper PCB work together to ensure that onboard components are safe under heavy loads. Smart Fan 6 application gives users the ability to monitor and operate connected fans to assist with cooling capabilities.
Back Panel Connectors
The back panel of the B650M K includes four USB-A 2.0 ports for low-powered devices such as mice, keyboards, and controllers. You also get two USB-A 3.2 Gen 1 and one USB-A 3.2 Gen 2 port, giving you up to 5 and 10 Gb/s data transfer speeds, respectfully, allowing you to connect external drives, audio interfaces, and more with ease. You also get two USB-C 3.2 Gen 2 ports with one located on the back panel and the other for the front panel, both covering a wide range of device utility complete with 10 Gb/s data transfer speeds.
Personalization & Customization
With an array of RGB headers, you can use GIGABYTE’s RGB Fusion and Control Center software to customize your rig with a wide range of colors and lighting effects, turning your rig into the centerpiece of your gaming room. UEFI BIOS settings can be easily accessed and allow you to fine-tune your performance profile according to your needs. A multi-key function reset button can be reconfigured to other functions within the BIOS to meet different user scenarios such as acting as an RGB switch, boot directly to BIOS, and enable Safe Mode.
Sporting an easy DIY design, the B650M K provides you with several enhancements that make the installation of components a breeze. PCIe EZ-Latch provides quick access to your M.2 storage drives and Q-Flash Plus enables you to update the BIOS settings with only a few power cables, RAM, and processor.
|CPU||AMD Socket AM5, support for: AMD Ryzen™ 7000 Series Processors (Please refer "CPU Support List" for more information.)|
|Memory||Support for DDR5 6400(OC) / 6200(OC) / 6000(OC) / 5600(OC) / 5200 / 4800 / MT/s memory modules 4 x DDR5 DIMM sockets supporting up to 128 GB (32 GB single DIMM capacity) of system memory Dual channel memory architecture Support for non-ECC Un-buffered DIMM 1Rx8/2Rx8/1Rx16 memory modules Support for AMD EXtended Profiles for Overclocking (AMD EXPO™) and Extreme Memory Profile (XMP) memory modules (Please refer "Memory Support List" for more information.)|
|Onboard Graphics||Integrated Graphics Processor: 1 x DisplayPort, supporting a maximum resolution of 3840x2160@144 Hz * Support for DisplayPort 1.4 version. 1 x HDMI port, supporting a maximum resolution of 4096x2160@60 Hz * Support for HDMI 2.1 version and HDCP 2.3. ** Support native HDMI 2.1 TMDS compatible ports. (Graphics specifications may vary depending on CPU support.)|
|Audio||Realtek® Audio CODEC High Definition Audio 2/4/5.1/7.1-channel * You can change the functionality of an audio jack using the audio software. To configure 7.1-channel audio, access the audio software for audio settings.|
|LAN||Realtek® 2.5GbE LAN chip (2.5 Gbps/1 Gbps/100 Mbps)|
|Expansion Slots||CPU: 1 x PCI Express x16 slot, supporting PCIe 4.0 and running at x16 Chipset: 1 x PCI Express x1 slot, supporting PCIe 3.0 and running at x1|
|Storage Interface||CPU: 1 x M.2 connector (Socket 3, M key, type 2580 PCIe 4.0 x4/x2 SSD support) 1 x M.2 connector (Socket 3, M key, type 25110/2280 PCIe 4.0 x4/x2 SSD support) Chipset: 4 x SATA 6Gb/s connectors RAID 0, RAID 1, and RAID 10 support for NVMe SSD storage devices RAID 0, RAID 1, and RAID 10 support for SATA storage devices|
|USB||CPU: 1 x USB Type-C® port on the back panel, with USB 3.2 Gen 2 support 1 x USB 3.2 Gen 2 Type-A port (red) on the back panel 2 x USB 2.0/1.1 ports on the back panel Chipset: 1 x USB Type-C® port with USB 3.2 Gen 1 support, available through the internal USB header 4 x USB 3.2 Gen 1 ports (2 ports on the back panel, 2 ports available through the internal USB header) 4 x USB 2.0/1.1 ports (2 ports on the back panel, 2 ports available through the internal USB header)|
|Internal I/O Connectors||1 x 24-pin ATX main power connector 1 x 8-pin ATX 12V power connector 1 x CPU fan header 2 x system fan headers 1 x addressable LED strip header 1 x RGB LED strip header 2 x M.2 Socket 3 connectors 4 x SATA 6Gb/s connectors 1 x front panel header 1 x front panel audio header 1 x USB Type-C® header, with USB 3.2 Gen 1 support 1 x USB 3.2 Gen 1 header 1 x USB 2.0/1.1 header 1 x Trusted Platform Module header (For the GC-TPM2.0 SPI/GC-TPM2.0 SPI 2.0 module only) 1 x reset jumper 1 x Clear CMOS jumper|
|Back Panel Connectors||1 x DisplayPort 1 x HDMI port 4 x USB 2.0/1.1 ports 1 x PS/2 keyboard/mouse port 1 x USB 3.2 Gen 2 Type-A port (red) 1 x USB Type-C® port, with USB 3.2 Gen 2 support 1 x Q-Flash Plus button 1 x RJ-45 port 2 x USB 3.2 Gen 1 ports 3 x audio jacks|
|I/O Controller||iTE® I/O Controller Chip|
|H/W Monitoring||Voltage detection Temperature detection Fan speed detection Water cooling flow rate detection Fan fail warning Fan speed control * Whether the fan speed control function is supported will depend on the cooler you install.|
|BIOS||1 x 256 Mbit flash Use of licensed AMI UEFI BIOS PnP 1.0a, DMI 2.7, WfM 2.0, SM BIOS 2.7, ACPI 5.0|
|Unique Features||Support for GIGABYTE Control Center (GCC) * Available applications in GCC may vary by motherboard model. Supported functions of each application may also vary depending on motherboard specifications. Support for Q-Flash Support for Q-Flash Plus|
|BUNDLE SOFTWARE||Norton® Internet Security (OEM version) LAN bandwidth management software|
|Operating System||Support for Windows 11 64-bit Support for Windows 10 64-bit|
|Form Factor||Micro ATX Form Factor; 24.4cm x 24.4cm|
|Note*||Price, feature and specifications are subject to change without notice.|