- Trident Z5 Neo RGB Series, designed for AMD X670 Series Chipset with Ryzen 7000 Series CPU or newer
- Brand: G.Skill, Series: Trident Z5 NEO RGB, Model: F5-6000J3038F16GX2-TZ5NR
- 32GB kit containing 2 x 16GB modules, DDR5-6000, 288-Pin, CAS Latency CL30 (30-38-38-96) at 1.35V (AMD EXPO)
- ECC: No, Dual Channel Kit, Recommended Use: High Performance Overclocking and Gaming Memory
- Memory kits will boot at the SPD speed at default BIOS settings with compatible hardware.
- For memory kits with EXPO, enable EXPO profile in BIOS to reach the rated potential EXPO overclock speed of the memory kit, subject to the use of compatible hardware.
- Reaching the rated EXPO overclock speed and system stability will depend on the compatibility and capability of the motherboard and CPU used.
DDR5 with Lightning Fast Performance for AMD Ryzen
Trident Z5 Neo RGB is designed for DDR5-enabled AMD platforms using high-quality, hand-screened DDR5 DRAM ICs to achieve high overclocked memory performance on DDR5 AMD platforms.
The Trident Z5 Neo RGB comes with AMD EXPO (EXtended Profiles for Overclocking) support, which makes it easy to overclock memory in BIOS. This lets you get the most out of memory that is overclocked.
Dual-Textured Streamline Design
Incorporating hypercar elements, the Trident Z5 Neo RGB is designed with a sleek and futuristic exterior. The Trident Z5 Neo RGB is ideal for a multitude of PC build themes.
It features a black brushed-aluminum inset into a matte black body with precision CNC highlight stripes and is topped with a translucent light bar optimized for smooth RGB lighting.
Designed for a Superior DDR5 Experience
G.SKILL’s rigorous validation process is used to test each Trident Z5 RGB memory kit to make sure they are of the highest quality.
Streamlined RGB Light Bar
Designed with a streamlined light bar, the Trident Z5 Neo RGB looks sleeker than ever.
Featuring customizable RGB lighting through the G.SKILL Trident Z Lighting Control software or supported third-party motherboard software, personalizing the colors and lighting effects of the Trident Z5 Neo RGB is a breeze.
Sync up with System Lighting
Want to sync up your system lighting? To customize the colors and effects of your Trident Z5 Neo RGB memory and compatible motherboards, use Asus Aura*, Gigabyte RGB Fusion*, MSI Mystic Light*, or ASRock Polychrome Sync* software!
* Note: Trident Z5 Neo RGB lighting control support through the listed third-party software may vary between motherboard models.
AMD EXPO Support
Just set and go. Programmed with AMD EXPO overclocking profiles, the only thing that stands between you and awesome performance is a simple BIOS setting.*
* Enable the EXPO profile in the BIOS to reach up to the rated overclock speed of this memory kit. Maximum memory speed and system stability depends on the capability of the motherboard & CPU.
|Multi-Channel Kit||Dual Channel Kit|
|Tested Speed||6000 MT/s|
|SPD Speed (Default)||4800 MT/s|
|SPD Voltage (Default)||1.10V|
|Features||AMD EXPO Profile Ready|
|Note||*** Features, Price, Specifications are subject to change without notice.|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.