Adata XPG Gammix S70 PCIe Gen4 x4 NVMe Internal SSD With Dynamic SLC Caching, 3D Nand Flash, Features Speeds upto 7400 MB/s and Comes with Excellent Durability and Longevity.
XPG GAMMIX S70 PCIe Gen4x4 M.2 2280 Solid State Drive
Enjoy next-gen performance with the XPG GAMMIX S70 PCIe Gen4x4 M.2 2280 solid state drive (SSD). Sporting the latest PCIe Gen4x4 interface and a host of other capabilities, this SSD is capable of reaching blazing-fast read/write speeds of up to 7400/6400/MB per second.
Speed Ahead with PCIe 4.0
With the latest PCIe Gen4 interface, the GAMMIX S70 will help you dominate the competition with sequential read/write performance of up to 7400/6400/MB per second. That’s up to two times faster than PCIe 3.0 SSDs! For ease of use, it’s backward compatible with PCIe 3.0.
Cool in the Heat of Battle
For reliable operations and stability, the S70 is equipped with XPG’s proprietary heat spreader design. The aluminum heat spreader features a terraced structure and hollow chambers underneath for increased surface area and airflow. This design can reduce temperatures by up to thirty percent.
Made to Perform
● Compliant with NVMe 1.4 ● Higher capacities and enhanced efficiency and durability with 3D NAND Flash ● M.2 2280 specification: supports the latest generation PCIe 4.0 platform ● Perfect for avid gamers, overclockers, and PC enthusiasts
Boosting Your Performance
In combination with Dynamic SLC Caching and DRAM Cache Buffer, the GAMMIX S70 gives you a performance boost for video editing, rendering, and gaming.
The Ultimate Game Cache
Equipped with 3D NAND Flash memory, the S70 offers capacities of up to 2TB. What’s more, with error correcting and protection technologies, it comes with a high Total Bytes Written (TBW) rating for excellent durability and longevity.
Security and Integrity
On top of its core performance characteristics, the S70 supports LDPC error correcting code technology to detect and fix a comprehensive range of data errors for accurate data transmissions. In addition, with End-to-End (E2E) Data Protection, RAID Engine support, and AES 256-bit Encryption, the S70 ensures data security and integrity.
- R/W speed up to 7,400/6,400MB/s
- Ultra-fast PCIe Gen4x4interface
- Exclusive heat spreader design can reduce temperatures by up to 30%
- Capacity 1TB
- SLC Caching and DRAM cache buffer
- Advanced LDPC ECC Technology
- E2E Data Protection and RAID Engine
- AES 256-bit encryption support
- Compact M.2 2280 form factor –ideal for gaming and high-end desktops
There are no reviews yet.