Thermaltake TOUGHRAM Z-ONE RGB 16GB (2x8GB) DDR4 4000MHz C19 Memory
TOUGHRAM Z-ONE RGB Memory DDR4 16GB (8GB x 2)
Built with high-quality components, the TOUGHRAM Z-ONE RGB delivers high performance with stunning RGB lighting maximized for effortless sync with your RGB ecosystem.
- 16.8M RGB color across 10 super-bright addressable LEDs for stunning RGB illumination
- TT RGB PLUS, TT AI Voice Control, Razer Chroma, and Amazon Alexa RGB sync compatible
- 10-layer PCB construction for enhanced overclocking performance and stability
- High-performance brushed aluminum heat spreader for optimal heat dissipation
- Real-time temperature, frequency and performance monitoring.
- 5V Motherboard RGB sync ready
- Intel XMP 2.0 ready
- Limited lifetime warranty
Memory chips are thoroughly-screened to provide optimal frequency and response time performance.
Optimized 10-layer PCB with 2oz Copper
Specially optimized 10-layer PCB with 2oz copper inner layer provides enhanced electrical conduction to deliver uncompromised speed and reliability for maximum overclocking performance.
High Quality Gold Fingers
Use of 10μ gold fingers for enhanced durability and high wear resistance.
Aluminum Heat Spreader
Use of brushed aluminum heat spreader delivers exceptional heat dissipation to meet high-performance needs.
Illuminate and Impress
10 super-bright addressable LEDs deliver 16.8M full spectrum RGB color with dynamic lighting effects to bring your gaming system to life.
Exclusive TOUGHRAM Software
Monitor real-time temperature, frequency and performance via the simple interface with ease, and create stunning lighting effects with over 25 lighting modes, all included in the TOUGHRAM software. Users can also sync with TT RGB PLUS to maximize unique settings for their RGB color theme.
TT RGB PLUS Ecosystem
Light up your system with almost limitless possibilities and synchronize your TT RGB PLUS compatible products to create a RGB ecosystem that is truly unique to you.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.