Sony ICD-UX560F Digital Voice Recorder with Built-in USB
- Capture all your meetings, lectures and radio broadcasts in clear, high-quality audio with the thin and light Sony ICD-UX560F , with optimised settings for each situation. Through the new user interface, easily search for your recordings and music files to play, and monitor the recording levels. With up to 4 GB of internal memory, expandable via MicroSD cards (SDHC and SDXC supported) and quick charge via built-in USB, you’ll always be prepared for hours of recording.
- The Sony ICD-UX560F is a digital voice-recording device capable of capturing audio in Linear PCM (WAV) and MP3 formats. It can operate at sample rates up to 48 kHz and resolutions up to 16-bit. Lightweight at 1.8 oz, it’s a compact and portable recorder with a two-element microphone system. You can connect to computers directly via the on-board USB 2.0 port and also recharge the lithium-ion battery that sits within its enclosure. It can record up to 39.75 hours in a 192 kb/s MP3 format to it’s internal memory, and it automatically adjusts how sensitive the microphone should be based on the sound-level coming in.
- 4GB of built-in storage, expandable via microSD (SDHC/SDXC) cards
- Focus and wide microphone modes to suit applications such as lectures and meetings
- USB for easy connection to Mac or PC
- Built-in lithium-ion battery with 3-minute Quick Charge for 1 hour of recording
There are no reviews yet.