Razer Strider – XXL Multilayer Synthetic Leather, Foam Padding, Head Cushion, Height Adjustable, Black/Green
- SOFT AND HARD HYBRID MOUSE PAD: Unlike traditional soft mouse mats with fabric surface that brake, the Razer Strider allows fast, even glide typical of hard surfaces — for just as fast as precise movements.
- Non-slip base: with a thickness of 3 mm, the mouse pad supports the wrist and prevents fatigue from gaming marathons. The non-slip underside is reinforced by a pattern of nubs so that it stays firmly on the table.
- Rollable and portable: the Razer Strider can be easily rolled up and stored, but after rolling it is completely smooth, because the thickness of the mouse pad does not make waves and wrinkles at all.
- Fray-proof stitched edge: the Razer Strider is completely sewn at its edges, so it does not fray even during intensive use or when travelling.
- Water-repellent: the surface of the Razer Strider is not impressed with spills and can be easily cleaned by wiping.
- WARP-RESISTANT: Never worry about the mat stretching or losing its shape as it is thick enough to prevent warping from regular use.
STITCHED EDGES: Protective stitching along its edges prevents any fraying that might result from intense use or transportation.
WATER-RESISTANT: The mat’s surface can shrug off any spills, which also allows for easy routine cleaning with a quick wipe down.
There are no reviews yet.