PNY Quadro RTX A4500 20GB Graphics Card
- PCI Express Gen 4
- Four DisplayPort 1.4a connectors
- AV1 decode support
- DisplayPort with audio
- 3D stereo support with stereo connector
NVIDIA RTX A4500 | Powerful Performance for Professionals
- The NVIDIA RTX A4500 delivers the power, performance, capabilities, and reliability professionals need to do more. Powered by latest generation of NVIDIA RTX technology, combined with 20GB of ultra-fast GPU memory, the A4500 provides amazing performance with your favorite applications and the capability to work with larger models, renders, datasets, and scenes with higher fidelity and greater interactivity, taking your work to the next level.
- With the introduction of the NVIDIA Ampere architecture, the next generation of NVIDIA RTX became available to millions of professionals. Featuring enhanced real-time ray tracing, accelerated AI, and advanced graphics and compute capabilities, the NVIDIA Ampere architecture enables artists, designers, engineers, and scientists to create tomorrow, today. And as the adoption of RTX technology continues to grow, with over 70 of the world’s leading professional applications now accelerated by RTX technology, professionals are empowered to design, build, and entertain unlike ever before.
Incredible Application Performance
- Experience fast, interactive performance-powered by the latest NVIDIA Ampere architecture-based GPU-with ultra-fast graphics memory technology and optimized software drivers for professional applications.
- The NVIDIA RTX A4500 includes 56 RT Cores to accelerate photorealistic ray-traced rendering up to 2x faster than the previous generation. Hardware-accelerated Motion BVH (bounding volume hierarchy) improves motion blur rendering performance by up to 10X compared to the previous generation.
- With 224 Tensor Cores to accelerate AI workflows, the RTX A4500 provides the compute power necessary for AI development and training workloads, as well as inferencing deployments.
- Ensure hardware compatibility and stability through NVIDIA support of the latest OpenGL, DirectX, Vulkan, and CUDA standards, and deep engagements with independent software vendor (ISV) developer engagements, providing certification for over 100 professional software applications.
Rich, Expansive Visual Workspace
- Experience stunning imagery through movie-quality, anti-aliasing techniques, high-dynamic-range (HDR) color support, higher refresh rates, and up to 8K screen resolution at 60 Hz from a single cable with the DisplayPort 1.4a standard using Display Stream Compression (DSC).
- Enhance your desktop workspace experience with NVIDIA RTX Desktop Manager, formerly NVIDIA Quadro View, and NVIDIA Mosaic technology. Work across four displays on every NVIDIA RTX professional card with intuitive placement of windows and user profiles.
- Use advanced multi-display technologies like Quadro Sync II, NVIDIA Mosaic, and Warp and Blend to synchronize images and scale resolution on a display surface composed of multiple projectors or screens.
Value for IT Administrators
- Experience higher-quality products driven by power-efficient hardware and components selected for optimum operational performance, durability, and longevity.
- Enjoy maximum uptime thanks to exhaustive product testing with leading OEMs and system integrators that simulates the most demanding real-world conditions.
- Remotely monitor and manage NVIDIA professional products in your enterprise by integrating the NVIDIA Enterprise Management Toolkit (NVWMI) in your IT asset management framework.
- Scale-up with the NVIDIA RTX Enterprise driver, simplifying deployment to hundreds of workstations using NVWMI’s powerful driver installer.
|Product name||PNY NVIDIA RTX A4500 Graphics Card|
|Product type||Graphics card|
|Graphics chip||NVIDIA RTX A4500|
|Bus||PCI Express x16|
|Connectors||4 x DisplayPort|
|Memory interface||320 bit|
|Form factor||ATX (full height), Dual slot|
|Manufacturer’s warranty||3-year bring-in (see manufacturer's website for details)|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.