Phanteks NV5 D-RGB Tempered Glass Case (White)
- Create a picture-perfect PC with a seamless glass design.
- Increased chassis width to support wider GPUs and PCIe cables.
- Premium build quality throughout the strong and reinforced outer frame.
- High Airflow Performance with fine mesh, dust filter and 8x 120mm fan positions.
- Ready for ultimate water-cooling configurations with dual 360 radiator support.
- Integrated D-RGB lighting in the PSU Cover with built-in D-RGB Controller that works out of the box.
The Phanteks NV5 D-RGB Tempered Glass Case features a tempered glass side and front panel, ultra-fine mesh panels for improved airflow and dust filtration, integrated fan/radiator brackets, integrated D-RGB lighting on the PSU cover, increased chassis width design, supports m-ITX, m-ATX, ATX and E-ATX motherboards, radiator support at the top and side (up to 360mm), and rear(up to 120mm), and supports a graphics card of up to 440mm in length.
Mid Tower Showcase
Meet the NV5 mid-tower chassis, featuring a stunning near-seamless glass view and support for 8 x 120 mm fans and dedicated space for a 360 radiator in the top and side for optimal cooling. With a dedicated bottom fan for enhanced GPU cooling and spacious interior to accommodate modern GPUs and cables, the NV5 is designed to excel. Its PSU cover opens for easy cable management, and its DRGB lighting system is customizable and easy to sync. With its sleek design and convenient features, the NV5 is the perfect choice for a high-performance PC build that looks as good as it performs.
- Near-seamless glass panels for a perfect view of all your system components
- Increased chassis width to support wider modern GPUs and 12VHPWR cables
- Ultra-fine performance mesh design for high airflow with good dust filtration
- A total of eight 120 mm fan positions for high end cooling performance
- Removable PSU cover for easy access and installation
- Integrated Digital-RGB lighting with software free controller
- GPU support bracket included
- Optional upgrade (not included): NV5 Premium DRGB Kit available with a motherboard cover and additional DRGB lighting strips all around the case
Perfect view of your system
The NV5 open chassis design was made possible with a strong outer frame construction. This makes it possible to combine cooling performance with a clear view of the motherboard and GPU.
Performance without compromise
Dual 360 radiator support in the top and side simultaneously for the perfect cooling of all components.
Motherboard at its center
Creating a picture-perfect build is the core element of the NV5, with the motherboard, the heart of your system, presented as the centerpiece.
The front and left side glass panels of the NV5 have a nearly seamless edge to provide a perfect view of all your system components.
Ultra-fine performance mesh
Top and side panels have Ultra-fine performance mesh for high airflow and good dust filtration.
Strong and reinforced
The thick outer frame provides sturdiness to the chassis. The silk print frames the complete system nicely to draw focus to the installed system components.
Ready for modern GPU’s
Modern GPU’s pose new challenges to chassis design. The NV5 is designed to handle modern GPU’s for their increased size, weight and cooling requirements.
Increased chassis width
Makes the NV5 feel spacious even with the largest GPUs and most rigid 12VHPWR cables.
GPU support bracket
Versatile GPU support bracket prevents sag and securely holds the GPU to the motherboard.
Dedicated GPU fan
A 120mm fan provides direct airflow to the GPU from the bottom straight to the top of the chassis.
Clean cable management
The cable management tools for both the internal and external cables and the addition of an easily removable PSU cover makes the installation process a breeze with the NV5 chassis.
External velcro straps
The Velcro straps on the back of the chassis keeps all external cables properly managed for a clean look when placed on a bureau.
Cable combs + velcro straps inside
The velcro straps are easy to adjust and makes it a breeze to tie down all cables tightly.
Integrated D-RGB lighting
Integrated D-RGB controller
The integrated D-RGB controller comes with pre-programmed D-RGB colour presets. These options can be controlled software-free with the physical D-RGB mode and colour buttons on the top I/O.
Integrated D-RGB LED strip
The smooth and diffused lighting accent on the PSU shroud is achieved through 30 LEDs.
Software controlled D-RGB
If software control is preferred, the NV5 D-RGB controller can also be synced to your ARGB motherboard, using the motherboard D-RGB 3-pin adapter that comes with the case.
Expand your D-RGB
You can expand the NV5 with more Phanteks D-RGB products using the standard JST D-RGB connectors.
Built-In D-RGB effects
The NV5 features a large door that offers 2.5″ and 3.5″ drive locations yet is kept flat and open to be as flexible as possible for a wide array of available fan/RGB controllers.
HDD storage layout 3 x 3.5″
Three 3.5″ Drive locations are available using the hexagonal screw holes.
SSD storage layout 4 x 2.5″
Four 2.5″ drive locations are available using the round screw holes.
Install controllers and/or hubs behind the storage door to hide them from view and easily manage the cables.
NV5 Single 360 AIO Cooler
- Top: 360 AIO + 3 x 120mm fans exhaust
- Side: 3 x 120mm fans intake
- Rear: 1 x 120mm fan exhaust
- Bottom: 1 x 120mm fans intake
NV5 Dual 360 Radiators
- Top: 3 x 120mm fans exhaust
- Side: 360 AIO + 3 x 120mm fans intake
- Rear: 1 x 120mm fan exhaust
- Bottom: 1 x 120mm fans intake
Blue: Recommended intake
Red: Recommended exhaust
The NV5 supports the following motherboard sizes: ATX, micro-ATX, mini-ITX, E-ATX (up to 280mm without GPU support bracket)
Up to 8 x 120mm fans
- Top: Up to 360mm radiator
- Side: Up to 360mm radiator
- Rear: Up to 120mm radiator
Fan & radiator clearances
- Top radiator clearance: 430 x 134 x 62mm
- Side radiator clearance: 412 x 130 x 62mm
- Rear radiator clearance: 132 x 170mm
The maximum GPU length clearance is 440mm. The GPU width clearance is 170mm, measured from the motherboard to the left side glass panel.
|Case Dimensions (D x W x H)||239 x 477 x 528mm|
|Form Factor||Mid Tower|
|Materials||Steel Chassis, Tempered Glass front and side panels|
|Motherboard Support||ATX, micro-ATX, mini-ITX, e-ATX (280mm without GPU support bracket)|
|Front I/O||1 x USB-C Gen 2 2 x USB 3.0 Microphone/Headphone Reset Button Power Button D-RGB Colour Button D-RGB Mode Button|
|Connectors||Power Switch Reset Switch HD-Audio USB 3.0 USB 3.1 Gen 2 D-RGB Expansion D-RGB Motherboard|
|Window||Yes, Front and Side Tempered Glass|
|Internal 3.5" Bay||3 (3x included)|
|Internal 2.5" Bay||4 (4x included)|
|Vertical GPU Support||Yes, sold separately|
|Fans||Side Fan: 3 x 120mm Bottom Fan: 1 x 120mm Top Fan: 3 x 120mm Rear Fan: 1 x 120mm|
|Radiator Support||Side Radiator: Up to 360mm Top Radiator: Up to 360mm Rear Radiator: Up to 120mm|
|Clearances||GPU Length: 440mm GPU Width: 170mm CPU Cooler Height: 180mm PSU Length: 230mm Side 360 Radiator: 412 x 134 x 62mm Top 360 Radiator: 430 x 134 x 62mm Rear 120 Radiator: 132 x 170mm|
|Scope of Delivery||NV5 D-RGB Chassis 1 x D-RGB Controller 1 x Storage Door 1 x GPU Spport Bracket D-RGB Motherboard Adapter 6 x Zip Ties Screw Assortment Box|
|Package Dimensions||632 x 331 x 574mm|