KINGSTON FURY BEAST 16GB DDR5 5600 MHz desktop Ram
- Greater performance starting at 4800MT/s
- Improved stability for overclocking
- Increased efficiency
- Intel XMP 3.0-Ready and Certified
- Qualified by the world’s leading motherboard manufacturers
- Plug N Play at 4800MT/s
- Low-profile heat spreader design
Email when stock available
KINGSTON FURY BEAST KF556C40BB-16 16GB DDR5 5600 MHz DESKTOP RAM (16GB X 1)
KINGSTON FURY BEAST KF556C0BB-16 DDR5 MEMORY
- KINGSTON FURY BEAST KF556C40BB-16 memory brings the latest cutting-edge technology for next-gen gaming platforms. Taking speed, capacity and reliability even further, DDR5 arrives with an arsenal of enhanced features, like on-die ECC (ODECC) for improved stability at extreme speeds, dual 32-bit subchannels for increased efficiency and an on-module power management integrated circuit (PMIC) to provide juice where it’s needed most.
- Superior speed advancements with double the banks from 16 to 32 and double the burst length from 8 to 16 take DDR5 memory, your gaming experience and your overall system applications to the next level of performance.
- Whether you’re pushing the limits in your gaming with the most extreme settings, live streaming at 4K+ or pushing large animations and 3D rendering, Kingston FURY Beast DDR5 memory is the level-up needed, while seamlessly bridging style and unleashing performance.
- Additionally, KINGSTON FURY BEAST KF556C40BB-16 utilizes Intel XMP 3.0, a new overclock spec that includes two customizable profiles for speeds and timings.
Greater starting speed performance
With an aggressive starting speed at 4800MHz, DDR5 is 50% faster than DDR4.
Improved stability for overclocking
On-die ECC (ODECC) helps maintain data integrity to sustain the ultimate performance while you push the limits!
Boosted by double the banks and burst length and two independent 32-bit subchannels, DDR5’s exceptional handling of data shines with the latest games, programs and demanding applications.
Intel XMP 3.0-Ready and Certified
Advanced pre-optimized timings, speed and voltage for overclocking performance and save new user-customizable profiles utilizing a programmable PMIC.
Qualified by the world’s leading motherboard manufacturers
Tested and approved so you can build and upgrade with confidence on your preferred motherboard.
Low-profile heat spreader
Newly designed heat spreader combines bold styling and prodigious cooling functionality.
|EAN / UPC Code|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.