Kingston A400 480GB M.2 Internal SSD
- Fast start-up, loading and file transfers
- More reliable and durable than a hard drive
- Multiple capacities with space for applications or a hard drive replacement
- Capacity: 480GB, Interface: SATA Rev. 3.0 (6Gb/s) – with backwards compatibility to SATA Rev. 2.0. 480GB — 500MB/s read and 450MB/s write, Operating temperature: 0°C~70°C and Vibration operating: 2.17G Peak (7–800Hz)
- Power Consumption: 0.195W Idle / 0.279W Avg / 0.642W (MAX) Read / 1.535W (MAX) Write
Email when stock available
A400 SATA SSD M.2 Form Factors
Kingston’s A400 solid-state drive dramatically improves the responsiveness of your existing system with incredible boot, loading and transfer times compared to mechanical hard drives. Powered by a latest-gen controller for read and write speeds of up to 500MB/s and 450MB/s1, this SSD is 10x faster than a traditional hard drive1 for higher performance, ultra-responsive multi-tasking and an overall faster system.
Also more reliable and durable than a hard drive, A400 is built with Flash memory. There are no moving parts, making it less likely to fail than a mechanical hard drive. It is also cooler and quieter, and its shock and vibration resistance makes it ideal for notebooks and other mobile computing devices.
A400 is available in multiple drive form factors and capacities from 120GB–960GB2 to give you all the space you need for applications, videos, photos and other important documents. You can also replace your hard drive or a smaller SSD with a drive big enough to hold all your files.
This SSD is designed for use in desktop and notebook computer workloads and is not intended for server environments.
10x faster than a hard drive1
With incredible read/write speeds, the A400 SSD will not only increase performance but can also be used to breathe new life into older systems.
A400 is shock and vibration resistant for rugged reliability when used in notebooks and other mobile computing devices.
Available in 120GB, 240GB, 480GB and 960GB2 capacities, A400 is designed to suit anyone’s needs.
Ideal for desktops and notebooks
A400 comes in 2.5” 7mm and M.2 form factors to fit in a wide array of systems. It is ideal for thin and light notebooks with limited space
- Based on “out-of-box performance” using a SATA Rev. 3.0 motherboard. Speed may vary due to host hardware, software and usage. IOMETER random 4k random read/write is based on an 8GB partition.
- Some of the listed capacity on a Flash storage device is used for formatting and other functions and is thus not available for data storage. As such, the actual available capacity for data storage is less than what is listed on the products. For more information, go to Kingston’s Flash Memory Guide on Kingston’s website.
|Read||Up to 500 MB/s|
|Write||Up to 450 MB/s|
|Interface||M.2 2280 SATA III|
|Density(Capacity)||SATA Rev. 3.0 (6Gb/s) – with backwards compatibility to SATA Rev. 2.0 (3Gb/s)|
|Device Type||Internal Solid State Drive|
|Form Factor||M.2 2280|
|Total Bytes Written||160TBW|
|Dimensions (W x H x D)||80.0mm x 22.0mm x 1.35mm|
|Operating Temperature||0 - 70 ℃ Operating Temperature|
|Note||***Features, Price and Specifications are subject to change without notice.|