Intel Arc A770 16GB GDDR6 Graphics Card
- Fully Controllable RGB LEDs
- 15 Blade Dual-axial Fans
- Powerful Xe-cores
- Full length Backplate
- Vapor Chamber Cooling
- 16GB 256-Bit GDDR6
- Core Clock 2100
- 1 x HDMI 2.1 3 x DisplayPort 2.0
- PCI Express 4.0 x16
Intel Arc A770 Series Graphics for Desktops
Introducing the newest entrant in the graphics universe: Intel Arc A-Series graphics. With built-in machine learning, graphics acceleration, and ray tracing hardware, Intel Arc graphics contains the world’s most advanced technologies uniting fluid gaming, the latest in visual technologies, and rich content creation across mobile and desktop form factors.
High-performance gaming has arrived with Intel Arc 7 graphics – crank up your settings and get immersed. Get the latest gaming technologies and the most comprehensive media capabilities to play and create now and into the future.
- The INTEL ARC A770 is a performance-segment graphics card by Intel.
- It is Built on the 6 nm process, and based on the DG2-512 graphics processor, in its ACM-G10 variant, the card supports DirectX 12 Ultimate. This ensures that all modern games will run on INTEL ARC A770. Additionally, the DirectX 12 Ultimate capability guarantees support for hardware-raytracing, variable-rate shading and more, in upcoming video games.
- The DG2-512 graphics processor is a large chip with a die area of 406 mm² and 21,700 million transistors. Unlike the fully unlocked Arc A780, which uses the same GPU but has all 4096 shaders enabled, Intel has disabled some shading units on the INTEL ARC A770 to reach the product’s target shader count.
- It features 4096 shading units, 256 texture mapping units, and 128 ROPs. The card also has 32 ray tracing acceleration cores. Intel has paired 16GB GDDR6 memory with the Arc A770, which are connected using a 256-bit memory interface. The GPU is operating at a frequency of 2100 MHz, which can be boosted up to 2100 MHz, memory is running at 2000 MHz (16 Gbps effective).
- Being a dual-slot card, the Intel Arc A770 draws power from 1x 6-pin + 1x 8-pin power connector, with power draw rated at 225 W maximum. Display outputs include: 1x HDMI 2.1, 3x DisplayPort 2.0. Arc A770 is connected to the rest of the system using a PCI-Express 4.0 x16 interface.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.