Gigabyte Geforce RTX 4060 GAMING OC 8GB GDDR6 Graphics Card
- Powered by NVIDIA DLSS 3, ultra-efficient Ada Lovelace architechture, and full ray tracing
- 4th Generation Tensor Cores: Up to 4x performance with DLSS 3
- 3rd Generation RT Cores: Up to 2x ray tracing performance
- Powered by GeForce RTX 4060
- Integrated with 8GB GDDR6 128-bit memory interface
Reduce the turbulence of adjacent fans and increase airflow pressure.
3D ACTIVE FAN
The 3D Active Fan provides semi-passive cooling, and the fans will remain off when the GPU is in a low load or low power game.
UNIQUE BLADE FAN
The airflow is spilt by the triangular fan edge, and guided smoothly through the 3D stripe curve on the fan surface
GRAPHENE NANO LUBRICANT
Graphene nano lubricant can extend the life of sleeve bearing fan by 2.1 times, close to the life of double ball bearing, and is quieter.
Extended heatsink allows air to pass through, providing better heat dissipation.
Gigabyte Geforce RTX 4060 comes With 16.7M customizable color options and numerous lighting effects, you can choose any lighting effect or synchronize with other devices in GIGABYTE CONTROL CENTER.
Lower RDS(on) MOSFETs are specially designed to produce lower switching resistance for faster electric current charging and discharging at extremely low temperature.
LOW POWER LOSS
Metal Choke hold energy much longer than common iron-core chokes at high frequency, thus effectively reduce core energy loss and EMI interference.
Lower ESR Solid Capacitors ensure better electronic conductivity for excellent system performance and longer lifespan.
- Powered by NVIDIA DLSS 3, ultra-efficient Ada Lovelace arch, and full ray tracing
- 4th Generation Tensor Cores: Up to 4x performance with DLSS 3 vs. brute-force rendering
- 3rd Generation RT Cores: Up to 2X ray tracing performance
- Powered by GeForce RTX™ 4060
- Integrated with 8GB GDDR6 128bit memory interface
- WINDFORCE cooling system
- RGB Fusion
- Dual BIOS
- Protection metal back plate
- 2550 MHz (Reference card: 2460 MHz)
|Chipset||GeForce RTX™ 4060|
|Core Clock||2550 MHz (Reference card: 2460 MHz)|
|Memory Clock||17 Gbps|
|Memory Size||8 GB|
|Memory Bus||128 bit|
|Card Bus||PCI-E 4.0|
|Dimension||L=281 W=114 H=40 mm|
|Recommended PSU||450 W|
|Power Connectors||8 Pin*1|
|Output||DisplayPort 1.4a*2 HDMI 2.1a*2|
|Warranty||3 Years Warranty|
|Note*||Price, feature and specifications are subject to change without notice.|