Gigabyte B550 Vision D (Wi-Fi) Motherboard
Important Notice :
- BIOS Update May Be Required With This Motherboard in order to support the Latest Generation Ryzen Processor (Upto 5th Gen Ryzen).
- The Maximum Supported Memory Speed Varies with The Generation of Ryzen Processor You are Using With it.
- For Additional Information Regarding Compatibility, Please Check Within the Manufacturers Website
AMD B550 Vision D Creators Motherboard with enhanced power design, effective cooling solution, DDR4 ECC & Non-ECC memory, Dual USB Type-C™ with Titan Ridge, Intel® Wi-Fi 6 802.11ax and dual Intel® LAN with cFosSpeed, Triple PCIe® 4.0/3.0 x16 slots, Dual PCIe® 4.0/3.0 M.2 Connectors
- AMD AM4 Socket for AMD Ryzen™ 5000 Series/ 4000 G-Series/ 3000 Series Desktop Processors
- Reliability ensuring by DDR4 ECC & Non-ECC memory with 4 physical DIMM slots
- Multi-graphics configurations offer by dual PCIe® 4.0/3.0 x16 and one PCIe® 3.0 x16 slots
- Fully Quadro® QVL Tested
- The limitless connectivity by dual USB Type-C™ with Titan Ridge
- High-bandwidth and low-latency network support by dual Intel® GbE LAN with cFosSpeed
- Intel® Wi-Fi 6 802.11ax makes latency a thing of the past
- Effective cooling solution design for the better thermal dissipation
- Smart Fan 5 features hybrid fan headers and numerous temperature sensors for fan mode configuration
- Ultra-Fast NVMe PCIe 4.0/3.0 x4 and PCIe 3.0 x4 interface M.2 connectors with Thermal Guards
- Comprehensive connectivity with USB3.2 Gen 2 Type-C™ connection
- Q-Flash Plus Updates BIOS without Installing the CPU, Memory and Graphics Card
To protect against data corruption
To protect Gigabyte B550 Vision D it has Error Correction Code (ECC) memory that corrects errors in your data as it passes in and out of memory to ensure reliability for critical applications.
Make Your Expandability Flexible
Multi-graphics configurations offer better graphics performance for applications which demand the highest frame rates without compromising on resolution.
More Speed. More Pixels. More Possibilities.
Gigabyte B550 Vision D comes with Thunderbolt™ 3 is the single most advanced port available. It uses USB Type-C™ connectors and cables but as a single cable solution, creating one compact port that delivers the fastest connection to any dock display or data device. The only cable you need brings the limitless connectivity with you.
Gigabyte B550 Vision D has effective cooling solution is essential for a heavy design workload to get away with slow down, crashes, and unexpected shutdown.
Unconventional Heatsinks is designed for better thermal dissipation but also aesthetically appealing to creators. Iconic curved heatsink covers the hottest VRM area to ensure efficient power delivery for stable performance. Creators transfer larger file with un-throttled storage performance by efficient M.2 heatsinks.
Also, the feature in Gigabyte B550 Vision D is Up to 31.5GB/s from new PCIe 4.0 x16 slot designs for the next generation add on cards need tremendous bandwidth, including the graphics card, deep learning accelerator card, and the video capture card.
SSD read speed
There are no reviews yet.