Gigabyte B450 AORUS ELITE Motherboard
Gigabyte B450 AORUS Motherboard with Hybrid Digital PWM, Dual M.2 with One Thermal Guard, RGB FUSION 2.0, GIGABYTE Gaming LAN with Bandwidth Management, CEC 2019 ready
- Supports AMD 3rd Gen Ryzen™/ 2nd Gen Ryzen™/ 1st Gen Ryzen™/ 2nd Gen Ryzen™ with Radeon™ Vega Graphics/ 1st Gen Ryzen™ with Radeon™ Vega Graphics/ Athlon™ with Radeon™ Vega Graphics Processors
- Dual Channel Non-ECC Unbuffered DDR4, 4 DIMMs
- HDMI, DVI-D Ports for Multiple Display
- Integrated I/O Shield of Ultra Durable™ Design
- Dual Ultra-Fast NVMe PCIe Gen3 M.2 (x4, x2) with One Thermal Guard
- High Quality Audio Capacitors and Audio Noise Guard with LED Trace Path Lighting
- RGB FUSION 2.0 with Multi-Zone LED Light Show Design, Supports Digital LED & RGB LED Strips
- GIGABYTE Exclusive 8118 Gaming LAN with Bandwidth Management
- Smart Fan 5 Features 6 Temperature Sensors and 4 Hybrid Fan Headers with FAN STOP
- APP Center Including EasyTune™ and Cloud Station™ Utilities
- CEC 2019 Ready, Save Power with a Simple Click
The Gigabyte B450 AORUS ELITE is an ATX motherboard designed for use with AMD Ryzen processors. It features the AMD B450 chipset, which provides support for advanced features such as PCIe 3.0, USB 3.1, and NVMe storage.
This motherboard has four DIMM slots that can support up to 64GB of DDR4 memory at speeds of up to 3200MHz. It also has two PCIe 3.0 x16 slots (one of which operates at x4) and two PCIe 2.0 x1 slots for expansion.
In terms of storage, the Gigabyte B450 AORUS ELITE has six SATA 3 ports and two M.2 slots that support NVMe PCIe SSDs for faster data transfer speeds. It also has a Realtek Gigabit LAN controller for Ethernet connectivity, as well as six USB ports (four USB 3.1 and two USB 2.0) for connecting peripherals.
Other notable features of the Gigabyte B450 AORUS ELITE include Realtek ALC892 audio with high-quality capacitors for improved sound quality, Smart Fan 5 technology for advanced fan control, RGB Fusion 2.0 support for customizable RGB lighting, and an integrated I/O shield for easy installation. It also has DualBIOS technology, which provides a backup BIOS in case the main BIOS becomes corrupted or fails.
There are no reviews yet.