Deepcool FH10 10 Port Fan HuB
FH-10 is a brand new integrated fan hub from Deepcool capable of powering up to 10 fans (3-pin or 4pin) with PWM modulation, while occupying only one 4-pin motherboardheader per Fan Hub. The FH-10 fan hub allows users to fully populate the case with fans while maintaining clean and efficient cable management. At the same time the blue LED indicator light makes it an attractive choice for cooling performance enthusiasts as well as users seeking no-fuss installation.
Deepcool FH10 Supports up to 10 Independent Fans
The ability to deploy up to 10 fans enables users to greatly expand cooling capability within the chassis and enjoy enhanced system performance.
Stable SATA Power Input
Powered by a stable SATA connection to the system PSU, the FH-10 delivers safe and reliable power for up to 10 fans.
PWM Function Design
Each port has its own PWM function and the fan speed can be adjusted at the same time, but only the speed of Fan 1 can be identified by the system.
Deepcool FH10 Optimized Cable Management
The fan hub is easily fixed by the screw and Velcro included, keeping the cables neat and tidy and holding the fan hub firmly in place.
- Capable of connecting to 10 PC fans simultaneously for cooling the computer system.
- Modular design that allows aesthetic cable organization.
- Each port has its own PWM function and the fan speed can be adjustedat the same time (only the speed of Fan 1 can be identified by the system.)
- Powered by a stable SATA connection to the system PSU for up to 10 fans.
- Velcro and screw mountings applicable for the tower interiors.
There are no reviews yet.