Corsair Force MP510 480GB M.2 NVMe
- All-new extreme data performance controller delivers up to 3,480MB/sec sequential read, and up to 3,000MB/sequential write, for blazing fast read, write and response times.
- High-speed NVMe PCIe Gen3 x4 M.2 Interface: For simple connection and maximum bandwidth.
- High-density 3D TLC NAND: Provides the ideal mix of performance, endurance and value to keep your drive performing at its best for years.
- Compact M.2 2280 Form Factor: Fits directly into your notebook or motherboard.
- Corsair SSD Toolbox Software: Enables advanced drive controls from your desktop including secure erase and firmware updates.
Email when stock available
CORSAIR Force Series MP510 480GB NVMe PCIe Gen3 x4 M.2 SSD Solid State Storage, Up to 3,480MB/s (CSSD-F480GBMP510B)
EXTREME STORAGE PERFORMANCE
All-new extreme data performance controller delivers up to 3,480MB/sec sequential read, and up to 3,000MB/s sequential write, for blazing fast read, write and response times.
HIGH-SPEED NVME PCIE GEN3 x4 M.2 INTERFACE
For simple connection and maximum bandwidth.
HIGH-DENSITY 3D TLC NAND
Provides the ideal mix of performance, endurance and value to keep your drive performing at its best for years.
COMPACT M.2 2280 FORM FACTOR
Ultra-compact M.2 2280 size fits directly into your notebook or motherboard with no additional cables or connectors.
COMPREHENSIVE FIVE-YEAR CORSAIR WARRANTY
Long-term reliability and industry leading customer support for peace of mind.
|SSD Unformatted Capacity||480 GB|
|SSD Smart Support||Yes|
|SSD Interface||PCIe Gen 3.0 x4|
|SSD Max Sequential Read CDM||Up to 3,480MB/s|
|SSD Max Sequential Write CDM||Up to 2,000MB/s|
|Max Random Write QD32 IOMeter||Up to 490K IOPS|
|Max Random Read QD32 IOMeter||Up to 120K IOPS|
|Power Consumption active||6.7W Average|
|Power Consumption Inactive||30mW|
|Form Factor||M.2 2280|
|Dimension||80mm x 22mm x 3mm|
|Application Consumer||80mm x 22mm x 3mm|
|NAND Technology||3D TLC NAND|
|Voltage||3.3V, +/- 5%|
|DEVSLP||L1.2 < 2mW|
|Encryption||AES 256-bit Encryption|
|Storage Temperature||-40°C to +85°C|
|SSD Operating Temperature||0°C to +70°C|
|SSD Shock||1500 G|
|Storage Humidity||93% RH (40° C)|
|Operating Humidity||90% RH (40° C)|
|Note||***Features, Price and Specifications are subject to change without notice.|