Asus TUF Gaming RTX 4070 Ti OC Edition 12GB Gaming Graphics Card
- TUF Gaming RTX 4070 Ti OC Edition is Powered by NVIDIA DLSS3, ultra-efficient Ada Lovelace arch, and full ray tracing.
- 4th Generation Tensor Cores: Up to 4x performance with DLSS 3 vs. brute-force rendering
- 3rd Generation RT Cores: Up to 2X ray tracing performance
- OC mode: 2760 MHz (OC mode)/ 2730 MHz (Default mode)
- Axial-tech fans scaled up for 21% more airflow
- 3.25-slot design: massive fin array optimized for airflow from the three Axial-tech fans
- Diecast shroud, frame, and backplate add rigidity and are vented to further maximize airflow and heat dissipation
- Digital power control with high-current power stages and 15K capacitors to fuel maximum performance
- Auto-Extreme precision automated manufacturing for higher reliability
- GPU Tweak III software provides intuitive performance tweaking, thermal controls, and system monitoring
TUF Gaming RTX 4070 Ti OC Edition has The two side fans spin counterclockwise to minimize turbulence and maximize air dispersion through the heatsink. All three fans come to a standstill when GPU temps are below 50 Celsius, letting you play less-demanding games or perform light tasks in relative silence. Fans start up again when temps are over 55 Celsius, referencing a speed curve that balances performance and acoustics for work or play.
Phase That Blaze
TUF Gaming RTX 4070 Ti OC Edition has A vapor chamber and generously oversized heatsink combo efficiently soak up heat from the GeForce RTX 4070 Ti GPU so that it can be whisked away by the three Axial-tech fans.
MILITARY-GRADE 20K CAPACITORS
TUF Gaming RTX 4070 Ti OC Edition has A lineup of capacitors rated to last 20,000 hours at 105 Celsius brings higher temperature and ripple tolerance to the GPU power rail, arming the card for long-term deployment in challenging conditions.
TUF Gaming RTX 4070 Ti OC Edition has A high-quality diecast shroud and aluminum backplate prevent PCB flex and feature large vents to further increase heat dissipation.
Auto-Extreme Technology is an automated manufacturing process that sets new standards in the industry by allowing all soldering to be completed in a single pass. This reduces thermal strain on components and avoids the use of harsh cleaning chemicals, resulting in less environmental impact, lower manufacturing power consumption, and a more reliable product overall.
Light ‘em Up!
TUF Gaming RTX 4070 Ti OC Edition has Aura-compatible ARGB lighting on the shroud adds a dash of customizable color or functional effects to your build. Pair up with a vast range of compatible system components and coordinate the glow to create a theme that’s uniquely you.
There are no reviews yet.