Antec FrigusAir 400 ARGB 120mm CPU Air Cooler (Black)
- Automatically controls the fan speed according to the temperature of CPU efficiently and decreases fan noise
- Attach the aluminum cold plate to the surface of a CPU directly, and it can constantly reduce the heat by passing the thermal energy to every fin
- High thermal conductivity can take the heat out of the CPU quickly
- An add-on ANTEC Golden Grease with professional formula brings better viscosity and heat-transferring efficiency, making your CPU way cooler!
- Speed 600 – 1800 RPM + 10%
- Noise Level 20.3 db(A) – 34.5 db(A)
Antec A400 ARGB CPU Cooler Fan Compatible With: Intel LGA 775/1150 / 1151/1155 / 1156/1366 / 2011/2066, Amd FM2 / FM1 / AM3+ / AM3 / AM2 + / AM2 / AM4
Antec FrigusAir 400 Top Cover ARGBStrip Design
The design of ARGB strips on the top cover embellishes the aesthetics of the entire appearance.
The design of blackened heat sinks and cooper heat pipes take the beauty of FrigusAir 400 RGB to the next level.
Sync with the Motherboard Ready for 16.8 Million of Customed ARGB Light Effects
Individual ARGB Controller Included
- Make it much easier for you to choose the light effects you like.
- Long Press: Power on / off Single Press: Change the ARGB light effects
The fan is easy to be removed, make it more convenient for dusting and maintaining.
|Product Dimension||125 x 75 x 158mm (DWH)|
|Type||PWM ARGB LED Fan|
|Speed||800-1600 RPM (PWM) ± 10%|
|Airflow||77 CFM max.|
|Heat Pipe Dimension||Φ6mm|
|Heat Sink Material||4 Heat Pipes, Aluminum Fins|
|Note||*** Features, Price, Specifications are subject to change without notice.|