Razer Seiren X – Cardioid Condenser Microphone Black
- Super Cardioid Pickup Pattern – Sound is recorded at a tighter angle, reducing unwanted background noise and providing crisp clear audio
- Built in Shock Mount – Dampens vibrations to help protect your stream against sound abnormalities
- Compact and Sleek – Delivers superior audio broadcasting in a compact form factor Sound like a Pro – Extender frequency and transient response, allowing the mic to pick up a wider range of nuances so your voice is clearly and precisely captured
Out of stock
Email when stock available
Razer Seiren X USB Streaming Microphone: Professional Grade – Built-in Shock Mount – Supercardiod Pick-Up Pattern – Anodized Aluminum
- The #1 Best-Selling Gaming Peripherals Manufacturer in the US: Source – The NPD Group, Inc., U.S. Retail Tracking Service, Gaming Designed: Keyboards, Mice, PC Headsets, and PC Microphones, Based on dollar sales, Jan. 2017- June 2020 combined
- Built-In Background Noise Reduction: Utilizes a supercardiod pickup microphone to eliminate distracting noises further away from the microphone for professional-grade stream audio
- Built-In Shock Mount: Dampens vibrations to help protect against bumps for smooth and uninterrupted audio
- Zero Latency Monitoring: Allows for real-time in-stream monitoring without confusing echos
Seiren X The Razer siren x is the microphone designed specially to elevate the quality of streams. The microphone strategically filters unwanted background noise and features a built-in shock mount to dampen vibrations. To ensure it fits your gaming setup perfectly and professionally, it’s constructed to be sleek and non-obstructive, allowing your audience to see more of you. It’s the microphone needed to propel your streaming journey to greater heights.
Zero Latency Monitoring
With zero latency monitoring, you don’t hear the echo effect that trips you up mid-stream.
Compact Form Factor
Thanks to its compact and sleek form factor, the Razer Seirēn X delivers a superior audio broadcasting experience while remaining as subtle as possible.
As a condenser mic, the Razer Seirēn X has extended frequency and transient response, which swiftly picks up different levels of sound.
When things get exciting, accidental knocks and bumps happen. When that happens, the built-in shock mount dampens vibrations to help protect your stream against sound anomalies.
Sized for Portability
The Razer Seirēn X is designed to be smaller than other USB mics, which makes it easy to pack with the rest of your setup and take along to gaming conventions and more.
|SAMPLE RATE||Min 44.1 kHz / Max 48 kHz|
|BIT RATE||16 bit|
|CAPSULES||Ø25 mm condenser capsules|
|FREQUENCY RESPONSE||20 Hz - 20 kHz|
|POWER REQUIRED||5V 100 mA|
|SENSITIVITY||17.8 mV / Pa (1 kHz)|
|MAX SPL||110 dB (THD < 1% at 1 kHz)|
|IMPEDANCE||≥ 16 Ω|
|POWER OUTPUT||125 mW (@32 Ω)|
|THD||< 0.5% (at 1 kHz)|
|SIGNAL-TO-NOISE RATIO||85 dB|
|CONNECTION TYPE||Type A to Type C USB Cable|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.