Gigabyte Radeon RX 6400 4GB Low Profile
The Gigabyte Radeon RX 6400 4GB Low Profile graphics card features a 2039MHz game clock, 2321MHz boost clock, 4GB GDDR6 VRAM, 64-bit memory interface, 16,000MHz memory clock, AMD RDNA™ 2, PCI-E 4.0, 1 x HDMI, 1 x DisplayPort, OpenGL 4.6 and DirectX 12 support, AMD FidelityFX and Radeon Image Sharpening.
- Powered by AMD RDNA™ 2 Radeon™ RX 6400 4GB
- Integrated with 4GB GDDR6 64-bit memory interface
- Low profile design
- Alternate Spinning can reduce the turbulence of adjacent fans and increase air pressure.
- GIGABYTE turns the adjacent fans in the opposite direction, so that the airflow direction between the two fans is the same, reducing the turbulence and enhancing the airflow pressure
3D ACTIVE FAN
- The 3D Active Fan provides semi-passive cooling, and the fans will remain off when the GPU is in a low load or low power game.
UNIQUE BLADE FAN
- The airflow is spilt by the triangular fan edge, and guided smoothly through the 3D stripe curve on the fan surface.
GRAPHENE NANO LUBRICANT
- Graphene nano lubricant can extend the life of sleeve bearing fan by 2.1 times, close to the life of double ball bearing, and is quieter.
HEAT PIPES AND COPPER PLATE
- The shape of the pure copper heat pipe contacts with the GPU through a copper plate
There are no reviews yet.