Asus ROG Crosshair VIII Dark Hero Motherboard
Asus ROG Crosshair VIII Dark Hero Motherboard Based On AMD X570 Chipset, Features Intel WiFi 6, Gigabit Ethernet, ESS Sabre 9023P DAC With Texas Instrument Amplifiers, Supports DDR4 Upto 4866 MHz and is Equipped With a Rock Solid VRM.
ROG CROSSHAIR VIII DARK HERO
Upgraded power delivery, passive chipset cooling, and stealthy aesthetics allow the Crosshair VIII Dark Hero to strike from the shadows and form a menacing duo with AMD Zen 3.
ROG Crosshair VIII Dark Hero boasts an optimized power design layout and all the cooling headers you need to handle the prodigious power of the latest AMD Ryzen processors.
Maintaining system stability is paramount under high load, so Crosshair VIII Dark Hero employs passive chipset cooling with large VRM and chipset heatsinks that strike the right balance between surface area and mass. Featuring premium components and multiple fan headers, Crosshair VIII Dark Hero is fully armed to provide the bes foundation for gaming systems.
Cooler by design
ROG Crosshair VIII Dark Hero features the most comprehensive cooling options ever.
- Multiple temperature sources
Each header can be set to monitor and react to three user-configurable thermal sensors for workload-based cooling. All settings can be easily managed by Fan Xpert 4 or UEFI.
- 4-pin PWM/DC fan
Every onboard header supports auto-detection of PWM or DC fans.
- AIO PUMP
A dedicated PWM/DC header for self-contained water-cooling setups.
ROG Water-Cooling Zone
Dual water-temperature headers and a flow-rate header feed information straight into the AI Suite utility, allowing you to track coolant temperatures and the flow rate of the entire loop.
- Water pump+
A dedicated header can supply over 3 amps to high-performance PWM or DC water pumps.
- Water in/out
A dedicated header enables monitoring of temperatures at the input/output points of any component.
- Water flow
A dedicated header enables constant monitoring of flow rate throughout the entire loop.
ROG Crosshair VIII Dark Hero is packed with intuitive and flexible tools to allow customization across all system parameters to deliver the performance you want.
Performance Level Up
The dashboard-style control panel of AI Suite 3 lets you fine-tune almost every aspect of your ROG Crosshair VIII Dark Hero system with ease between performance, cooling, stability, and efficiency via one simple and intuitive interface.
ROG Crosshair VIII Dark Hero offers advanced connectivity, including WiFi 6 (AX200) and dual Ethernet with Intel® 1Gb and Realtek 2.5Gb Ethernet port to eliminate bottlenecks so you can enjoy exceptionally smooth online and LAN play. Additionally, the M.2 supports AMD StoreMI technology to maximize the speed of your SSD for faster load times, and SupremeFX on-board audio provides superb sound, while saving a PCIe slot+
- WiFi 6 (AX200) – Onboard WiFi 6 (802.11ax) supports ultrafast wireless-networking speeds, improved capacity and better performance in dense WiFi environments, providing exceptional online gaming experiences. *Pair your motherboard with ASUS WiFi 6 routers to fully experience the networking potential of WiFi 6. Find out more about ASUS WiFi 6 solutions:
- REALTEK 2.5G LAN – 2.5G on-board Ethernet kicks your LAN connection up a notch with an up to 2.5X bandwidth improvement. Using your existing LAN cable, you can take advantage this networking upgrade to experience smoother, lag-free gaming, immediately stream high-resolution videos and enjoy faster file transfers.
- Intel® 1Gbps Ethernet – ROG Crosshair VIII Dark Hero features the latest Intel® Ethernet (I211-AT) ensuring data exchanges with your network and the outside world are fast and smooth. Intel LAN reduces CPU overhead and increases TCP and UDP throughput, keeping more processing power.
- UNTHROTTLED TRANSFER SPEED : Dual PCIe 4.0 M.2 Slot support up to 22110 and provide NVMe SSD RAID support for an incredible performance boost. Create a RAID configuration with up to two PCIe 4.0 storage devices to enjoy the fastest data-transfer speeds on the AMD Ryzen™ 5000 and 3000 Series desktop processors.
- PCIe 4.0 READY – AMD STOREMI : AMD StoreMI technology is a software utility that accelerates any drive for better system responsiveness with reduced startup and software load times. It combines SSD performance with the affordability and capacity of an HDD by automatically moving frequently accessed data to dedicated SSD storage.
ROG SupremeFX audio technology delivers an exceptional 113 dB signal-to-noise ratio on the line-in connection to provide best-ever recording quality. There’s also a low-dropout regulator for cleaner power delivery to the SupremeFX S1220 codec, an ESS® ES9023P digital-to-analog converter for superior front-panel output, and a Texas Instruments® RC4580 op amp for high gain with low distortion — all to produce unmatched audio quality.
- Audio Line Shielding : Blocks electromagnetic interference from the motherboard or add-ons to provide cleaner audio.
- ESS® ES9023P : The ESS® ES9023P digital-to-analog converter creates a perfect balance for top-tier audio clarity capable of 112db DNR /-94dB THD+N for superior front-panel output
- S1220 Codec : 10 DAC channels provide simultaneous 7.1-channel playback, independent 2.0-channel, multiple-stream stereo to front-panel outputs
- Switching MOSFETS : Unique design allows the codec’s impedance-sensing function to be ported with either the front or rear headphone output
- Nichicon® CAPS : Fine-quality Japanese-made components that produce a warmer, natural sound with exceptional clarity and fidelity
In addition to extraordinary performance, ROG Crosshair VIII Dark Hero provides extensive styling and customization options to let you build a system that truly stands apart.